When it comes to egg dishes, we tend to think of them as breakfast foods. But delicious quiche recipes can actually be served any time of the day.
Personally, I’ve found quiche recipes to seem a little bit daunting that is, until I saw this easy method for making bacon mini-quiches in an ordinary muffin tin.
Just like these fried chicken rings, these are perfect to serve as an appetizer or finger food at your next get together.
In this exclusive video below, you’ll see how to quickly and easily create yummy mini-quiches like you’ve never tasted before.
Each bite is packed with some of my favorites from bacon and fresh veggies to melted cheese.
And the best part of all? You can substitute any of the ingredients with your own personal favorites, like mushrooms or jalapeos.
Scroll through below for a look at this simple recipe and then watch the video to see the process up-close.
Will you be trying out these bite-sized quiches at home? Let us know in the comments.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups original Bisquick mix
- 2 Tbsps. water, boiling
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsps. green onion, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Bacon, cooked and chopped
- Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine butter and Bisquick in a large mixing bowl, and stir in water.
- Place dough in a muffin tin, molding it to the bottom of each cup.
- Combine half-and-half, egg, cayenne, salt, green onion, and cherry tomatoes in a small mixing bowl.
- Put bacon in bottom of dough cups and top with egg mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
And please SHARE with anyone who thinks eggs can be enjoyed at any time of day!
Originally found athttp://littlethings.com/
The post Bisquick And Bacon Mini-Quiches Are A Perfect Finger Food For Egg-Lovers appeared first on Food Recipes Questions Information Answers.