1. Provide instructions.
Great Bloody Mary bar ideas here.
5. Use meat straws.
Get them here.
6. Choose Old Bay-flavored pickles instead of plain old dill.
7. Add oysters.
8. Use pickled watermelon cucumbers.
9. Make Bloody Mary shots.
10. Make these adorable cucumber swirl garnishes.
Make long cucumber ribbons sing a super sharp knife or a mandoline. Trim them down if they’re too long or too wide, then wrap each ribbon around an olive and skewer with a toothpick.
11. Freeze everything into a popsicle.
12. Serve them as mini shrimp cocktail shooters.
13. Make fancy cheese-and-basil skewers.
Or, use mozzarella cheese and you have drinkable caprese! Recipe here.
14. Go sweet and spicy with candied jalapenos.
Really, really good in a bloody mary OR a margarita. Get them here.
15. Put a piece of bacon in it.
16. Make your own Worcestershire sauce.
17. Garnish with smoked paprika-flavored pickled okra.
19. Make sure you have ALL of the hot sauces.
20. Garnish with bacon-wrapped asparagus.
21. Mix in some some roasted strawberry puree.
22. Round things out with a hardboiled egg.
If you want to take things a step further, you can pickle your hardboiled eggs. Learn how here.
23. Pre-squeeze lemon and lime juice and set it out in small pitchers or squeeze bottles.
24. Make them green with tomatillos.
25. Use as much Old Bay as possible.
26. Add a smoked chubb garnish.
Not for the faint of heart.
27. Break out your blender for frozen Bloody Marys.
28. Make it with aquavit and garnish with dill.
29. Serve it as an aspic.
Spoons required. Recipe here.
30. Try a beef jerky garnish.
31. Use freshly grated horseradish.
It has much more of a kick than the pre-grated, jarred kind.
32. Add habanero-stuffed olives.
Would go really well with the aforementioned Sriracha salt. Get them here.
33. Set out beer and tequila for Mexican Micheladas.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/emofly/next-level-tricks-for-a-bloody-mary-bar
The post 33 Next-Level Tips For A Bloody Mary Bar appeared first on Food Recipes Questions Information Answers.