2. This complaint letter.
3. This weather warning for motorists, from Surrey Police.
5. The name of this restaurant in Chelsea.
6. This promotion by the Welsh tourist board.
A spoof, obviously.
7. This, the most Guardian headline of all time.
8. This eloquent protest banner.
9. And this extremely polite one.
10. This unfortunately named village.
12. This text message from a mother to her son.
13. This answer on a health and safety exam.
14. This jewelry ad, spotted in a local magazine in Alabama.
15. This weirdly angry ‘free stuff’ sign.
16. This advertisement.
Photo by Daniel O’Brien.
17. This photo of a riot policeman on the Isle Of Wight.
18. This poster, spotted in Newport.
19. This window display in a garden centre in Bristol.
24. This ’90s gangsta rap outfit, who have no idea there is anything amusing about their name.
25. This meditation on office life.
27. This underwhelming local news story.
30. And especially this one.
31. This wayward abbreviation, spotted in Tesco.
32. This unfortunate juxtaposition.
34. This agony-aunt letter in The Sun.
35. This planned protest, which never quite got off the ground.
36. This classified ad, which probably should have been checked before it went to press.
Spotted in the Congleton Chronicle.
37. And this delighted post box.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/things-youll-find-funny-if-youre-british
The post 37 Things You’ll Only Find Funny If You’re British appeared first on Food Recipes Questions Information Answers.