1. Cauliflower doesn’t need much to be delicious on its own.
Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower
2. Just break it into florets and roast it at 425 degrees for around 25 minutes.
With salt, oil, and (if you want) some herbs or spices.
Recipe: Roasted Curry Cauliflower
3. After that, you can eat it as a side or throw it on a salad for a nice light meal.
Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower Salad.
4. Or give it other ingredient friends to play with.
Throw in any of your favorite grains, beans, and herbs.
5. Cauliflower can get along very well with meat.
6. But it can also put meat straight out of a job.
7. Serving an entire roasted cauliflower for dinner is the ultimate vegetarian BAMF move.
8. Steak with potatoes? How about cauliflower steak on a delightful cloud of more cauliflower.
That’s the Tree of Life right there, bro.
9. Mash it up a little and you’ve got cheesy, crispy fritters.
10. And as you probably know, cauliflower blends up into dreamy, creamy soups.
Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower & Coconut Milk Soup with Spicy Oil (scroll down for the recipe in English)
11. Soups of many colors!
But the REAL magic happens when you get out a food processor and whiz that business into tiny little bits.
12. Once the cauliflower’s blitzed, you’re halfway to a wok full of yummy fried “rice”…
Don’t expect it to taste the same as rice rice, just expect it to taste good.
13. …or, by another name, “couscous.”
Recipe: Cauliflower Couscous
14. Admit it, you’re curious to try the famous low-carb cauliflower pizza crust.
Nothing could ever really go wrong with a recipe that involves this much cheese.
Recipe: Cauliflower Pizza
15. And these tiny pizza crusts, a.k.a tortillas.
16. Cauliflower bits also shape up into great veggie burger patties.
Recipe: Quinoa Cauliflower Patties
17. Like, SERIOUS burgers.
Recipe: Red Lentil Cauliflower Burger with Chipotle Habañero Mayo (Vegan)
18. Puréed cauliflower is a nice side dish on its own…
19. (especially when you call it hummus)
Recipe: Red Pepper Cauliflower Hummus
20. …but it also makes a kick-ass undercover agent.
Recipe: Creamy Cauliflower Sauce.
21. Swap in c-flower for half the potatoes when you’re mashing and everyone will be healthier (but none the wiser).
22. It can fool people into thinking they’re eating an artery-busting Alfredo sauce…
Joke’s on you, suckers, it’s SECRETLY HEALTHY.
Recipe: Healthy Fettucine Alfredo
24. …or a dish of classic baked mac & cheese.
Recipe: Creamy Cauliflower Mac
25. See also: this badass cheesy pizza dip.
26. And finally: dessert! Cauliflower will happily stow away in this healthy (but legitimately good) chocolate cake.
27. Same goes for fudgy gluten-free brownies.
In conclusion: Magic. Cauliflower is a magic vegetable.
And it’s way better than broccoli. *ducks*
The post 27 Reasons Cauliflower Deserves Your Love And Loyalty appeared first on Food Recipes Questions Information Answers.