1. The bizarre theme song.
The lyrics were literally Come on and Zoom! over and over again. Endlessly catchy.
2. Castmembers like Keiko.
What a kook.
Seriously, David was the best.
You can remember your favorite castmember here.
3. They had a lot of science experiements.
For those who couldn’t handle the rough serious world of Bill Nye.
5. It brought you to Cafe Zoom.
It was the place to eat. Your parents loved it that half the recipes required their supervision.
6. Zoom Guest was a segment where they just interviewed kids just like you.
But who were a lot more talented and liked things like electricity and dogs.
7. The Zoom kids always reminded you how to get in touch with them.
We can’t do it on our own; we need YOU to make it known!
As if you could forget!
Everything you see right here could only be on Zoom because of every one of you.
Email or Zmail!
Get it, it’s like email but it’s through the mail and addressed to Zoom.
8. The whole show was actually just full of crowdsourced ideas from viewers like you.
This is the clothespin game, where you try to drop a few clothespins into a cup faster than your competitor. Thanks Trevor S., of Harrisonburg, Virginia for that brilliant idea!
9. They had scintillating man-on-the-street interviews about important topics.
What’s your favorite food?
10. And important discussion of phenomenons.
11. Or games.
12. You could write a play and they would perform it for you.
13. They had serious conversations, like what it would be like to have a different name.
Or about their most embarrassing moments.
Lynese shared about the time her hair extensions came out in the pool.
14. But that doesn’t mean they didn’t know how to have a good laugh.
Doctor, doctor, it hurts when I do this. Well then don’t do that.
The post Community Post: 15 Reasons Zoom Was Totally Underrated appeared first on Food Recipes Questions Information Answers.