1. Greek Yogurt Cheesecake With Pomegranate Syrup
2. Pumpkin Cream Pie With Maple Whipped Cream
Full disclosure: the gingersnap cookie crust in this pie and a few others below does call for a quick (like, 15-minute) pre-bake in the oven. That should be easy to do ahead of time, BUT if you’re really opposed to that idea or for some reason don’t actually have an oven, you can also just buy a pre-made cookie or graham cracker crust.
4. Pumpkin Pecan Butter Tarts
6. Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles
7. Cinnamon Pecan Truffles
8. Peanut Butter Yogurt Pie
9. Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfaits
10. Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
Accidentally vegan, too! Get the recipe at Chocolate-Covered Katie.
11. Classic Icebox Cake
Cookies + whipped cream = happiness. Make it with Anna’s ginger cookies instead of chocolate wafers for extra autumnal festivity. Get the recipe at Smitten Kitchen.
12. Raw Fig Cheesecake
This here is some nut-based vegan voodoo. The pretty pink comes from beet juice; pomegranate juice would probably work too. Get the recipe at Oh Lady Cakes.
14. Fresh Orange And Yogurt Tart
15. Chocolate-Peanut Butter Mousse Tart
16. Vegan Pecan Pie Bars
These are healthy and raw and vegan and gluten-free and basically there is no one in the entire world who could fail to love them. Get the recipe at Damy Health.
17. Simple Chilled Pumpkin Cheesecake
18. Cider-Poached Apples with Candied Walnuts
19. Chocolate Truffle Cake
FYI, this “cake” is literally just a giant block of chocolate and cream. You’re welcome. Get the recipe at 101 Cookbooks.
20. Banoffee Surprise Pie
SPOILER: The surprise is a layer of chocolate! “Banoffee” = banana + toffee, and this is a dessert British people have been appreciating for a long time. What better occasion than Thanksgiving to co-opt it? Get the recipe at Sprinkled With Flour.
21. Raw Caramel Apple Pie
Oven, schmoven. Get the recipe at Oh Lady Cakes.
22. Gingerbread Pumpkin Trifle With Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce
WHOA NELLY. This one’s no-bake if you buy the gingerbread (or just make the bread ahead of time and then assemble the trifle on T-Day). Get the recipe at A Spicy Perspective.
23. Raw Pear Tart with Vanilla Cream
Vegan, too (the cream is made with cashews). Get the recipe at Just Eat Love.
25. Gingersnap Ice Cream Sandwiches
Find ginger cookies you like, put some awesome ice cream in between them, and freeze. Get a recipe to bake your own at Martha Stewart.
26. Caramel Apple Cheesecakes