Now that it’s getting cold outside, it’s the perfect time to start thinking about all those soup recipes you want to try.
Oh, you don’t have any? Well, then look no further!
Not only is soup warm and filling, most of the time it can be made in a Crock-Pot, making it an easy solution for a busy person on the go. Whether you love meat or vegetables, broth or cream bases, you can find the perfect soup for any crisp fall night in this list of easy recipes.
1. This takeout favorite is easy to pull off at home, too.
2. Fresh rosemary really takes this creamy chicken and mushroom soup to the next level.
3. You can turn almost any classic dish into an insanely good soup.
4. Pasta AND soup? Yes, please!
5. This bean and bacon soup is just the right amount of healthy.
6. This soup is a fresh twist on chili and is sure to warm you right up.
7. I can’t wait to eat a steaming bowl of this sausage, potato, and spinach soup on a cold night.
8. Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about you, veggie lovers!
9. Taco soup is the perfect excuse to load up on cheese and sour cream.
10. Back to basics: there is no meal more perfect than a good tomato soup with gooey grilled cheese.
11. If you don’t cook much with barley, you are missing out. This beef soup is a must try.
12. This vegan recipe features sweet potato, garlic, and chili.
13. Instead of getting all messy with wings, this soup might become your go-to for game day.
14. If there are two things I can’t resist, they’re cheeseburger and macaroni. Together, I’m in heaven.
15. Lentils are another under-utilized ingredient, and here they take center stage.
16. If you’ve got the flu, chicken noodle soup is the go-to for feeling a tiny bit better. Check out this gluten-free version.
17. This chicken noodle soup adds an Asian spin on the traditional dish.
18. This one definitely counts as a stew, but it’s a set-it-and-forget-it recipe perfect for your slow cooker.
19. If there’s anything that could make me like cabbage, it’s this savory soup.
20. Minestrone is another classic with the added benefit of being pretty good for you. It’s also another great option if you’re gluten-free.
21. Bring some variety into your meal choices! Even if you don’t normally eat peas, soup has a way of making everything delicious.
22. You could even dip some biscuits in this chicken pot pie soup to make it more like the real thing.
23. Soup season is also a time to get adventurous. Try cooking spicy Thai soup at home instead of ordering takeout.
There are so many delicious soup options to choose from! Which one’s your favorite? Let us know what’s cookin’ in the comments below.
Originally found athttp://www.viralnova.com
The post It’s (Finally!) Soup Season, So Warm Up To These 23 Easy Recipes appeared first on Food Recipes Questions Information Answers.